Phone (855) 595-2200

26 October 2018 - 28 October 2018

RHYTHM DANCE

Friday, 26 October 2018, 19:10 EDT
UTC -4

Time In Other Places

No.NameNation
1Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
RD: Tango: "Angelica’s Tango” by Piernicola di Muro; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razguliaevs
FD: “Vincent - Starry, Starry Night” by Don McLean (cover by Govardo); choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razguliaevs
CAN
2Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER
RD: Tango: "Compilation 27 Volver" by Maxime Rodriguez; Argentine Tango: "Que Faita Que Me Haces - Forever Tango" by Lisandro Adrover; choreo by Mathew Gates
FD: "Seduces me" and "Ne Me Quitte Pas" performed by Celine Dion; choreo by Mathew Gates
CAN
3Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS
RD: "Tango: "Felino" by Electrotutango; Tango - Hip Hop: "Tango" by Electrotutango; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
FD: "Earned It" by The Weeknd; cover of the Michael Jackson song, "Dirty Diana," by Michael Jackson; covered by Weeknd; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
CAN
4Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU
RD: Tango: "Angelica" (from "Pirates of the Caribbean" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; Tango: "End Credits" (from "Pirates of the Caribbean" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
FD: "Meant" by Elizaveta; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
CHN
5Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
RD: Tango: "Cellblock Tango" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Foxtrot: "Roxie" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Tango: "Cellblock Tango" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD: "Treasure" by Bruno Mars; "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars; "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FRA
6Robynne TWEEDALE / Joseph BUCKLAND
RD: Tango: "Whatever Lola Wants;" Tango: " Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: Ghost (The Musical; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
GBR
7Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
RD: "Verano Porteño," by Astor Piazzolla performed by Raúl Garello; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD: Suite in D ("Air") by Johann Sebastian Bach; Praeludium and Allegro in the Style of Pugnani, by Kreisler (Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major by Bach); choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
8Anastasia SKOPTCOVA / Kirill ALESHIN
SP: Tango: "Viejos Aires" performed by Ara Malikian; Tango: "Yo Soy Maria" performed by Maria Volonte; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov, Antonio Najarro
FS: "Bad" by Billi Elish performed by Michael Jackson; "Dangerous" (Immortal Version) performed by Michael Jackson; "They Don't Care About Us" performed by Michael Jackson; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov, Antonio Najarro
RUS
9Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ
SP: Tango: "A Evaristo Carriego" performed by Orquestra Color Tango; choreo by G. Cournoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
FD: "A Day in the Life" by Jeff Beck; "Something" by The Beatles; "Let It Be" by The Beatles; choreo by G. Cournoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
ESP
10Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
RD: Tango: "Alevare" by Astor Piazzolla; Tango: "Tangata del Alba" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, G. Cournoyer
FD: "Introduction to Romeo" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Instrumental) (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) performed by Desree; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, G. Cournoyer
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to bed now, so putting this up as a placeholder, and will add the links tomorrow.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website (starts in 3 hours from now):
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 3 hours from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...e-canada/46c6e0cb-3e4b-41be-a66f-e6a87d682474

Here is the Time Schedule of the Short Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/gpcan2018_IceDance_RD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/SEG007.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's 6:43, I've only had 3 and a half hours of sleep, but I want to watch Wang/Liu's Pirates of the Carribean and Gilles/Poirier's awesome Tango. Decisions... :drama:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
*rolls out of bed* ... agggg, not again!

Week two of the GP, week two of being sick. Why me? :( I missed the pairs and men! At least I made it for dance, and there’s time now to catch up and watch videos!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I am staying up, just after shower to shake some life into myself:laugh:, these things we do for FS:cool14:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Trying not to die here, I'm excited to see the Russian couples for the first group.