2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Mhm..Buyanova is taking Anna under her wing? I don't know how to react ...it can come with advantages, but also with disadvantages :scratch2:

Fluture

Record Breaker
How high exactly are they planning to go with the scores? I mean, I definitely thought Anna should lead but Vasilieva‘s score was very high to begin with. What are they planning on giving Sasha then? 80?

zounger

Medalist
How high exactly are they planning to go with the scores? I mean, I definitely thought Anna should lead but Vasilieva‘s score was very high to begin with. What are they planning on giving Sasha then? 80?

To Alena ... :biggrin:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Wow, I didn‘t know her before but I love her jumps! So high, so elegant and the rippons are really beautiful too.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
There is something ethereal in Safonova's skating that I loved from the first moment I saw her..

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Just say no to non-Freddie Mercury Who Wants To Live Forever... And this cover is really bad

But nicely done again, I think SfM is right in that it's going to be insanely good again. And she has really long limbs!

Fluture

Record Breaker
She is a really beautiful skater. It‘s crazy how many great skaters Russia has and she didn‘t even get a JGP with that quality to her skating