2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Men | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Men

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Iffy landing but quad lutz landed, and other jumps too. He's the clear winner.

And Roman Savosin is on podium

Oh Artur Artur... :sad4:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
That gesture "what have I done?" on Samsonov's face

LadyB

Record Breaker
I think it’s magic how that little guy can express a music piece that older skaters sometimes struggle with. Fair play to him!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
His PCS is higher than his TES whoa

And my dreams of seeing Artur at JW is dashed

Petr Gumennik is getting a silver medal because another competitor landed a quad lutz for the second time

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
That looks like a clear win in the end for Samsonov :clap: Erokhov scored the highest TES in FP tho, but finished only 4th overall. Savosin is the lucky 3rd :biggrin:

Azikin

Medalist
Didn't see Erokhov but looks like he was much better than yesterday.. so is he going to JWC?

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Daniil Samsonov looks such a perfect skater for Eteri: hard worker, great speed on every element, everything is a plus and he's only 13.

That said i think Gumennik deserved more recognition here at Nationals, PCS seems a bit low for him. Other SPB skaters were lowballed in the SP.

Roman Savosin really worked on the presentation this season, he has very good programs, unfortunately his jumps are still wild.

Artur Danielian, lovely skater but classic CSKA inconsistency with the elements and questionable edge on the flip.

patchris84

On the Ice
I think it’s magic how that little guy can express a music piece that older skaters sometimes struggle with. Fair play to him!

I was just telling myself, but how can we give a piece of Gershwin to interpret to such a young boy who is so focused on his technique (very promising), but who suddenly can not transmit any emotion ( not an ounce of expression on his face) ... For me it's still a casting error.
But congratulations to him, at least he will not be deprived of dessert... :)