2019 World Team Trophy Ladies Free Skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Ladies Free Skate

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I know how you feel! My internet connection died just before GPF Russia and was not fixed until hours before the start of WTT RD a few days ago. I was so elated to have it fixed and be able to participate in live chat for WTT. I was able to watch some of the comps on TV and attended 4CC RD in Anaheim, CA. But I still kind of feel like I missed a lot of this figure skating season because I could not watch/chat live. Enjoyed sharing WTT with you lately :)

how did you survive?:eekn: i couldn't live 3 months without internet :laugh: if you manage to do that you're could be my personal hero :biggrin:

Oohh! Really interesting. Parsley, though? Perhaps it was a lot hardier than modern parsley.

if it gets this big

https://i2.wp.com/siciliaincucina.a...Prezzemolo_Siciliano_13.jpg?fit=730,426&ssl=1

you can make a crown out of it i guess, i still wonder how did they do it with pine needles :biggrin: ancient misteries

joeonice

Rinkside
Sakamoto won on PCs yesssss I feel like at the bigger competitions she been alil low balled altho lookin at the field I’d figure miyahara had it but way to
Go!!!!

Bradie wonderful skate nice fight

I’m wondering for Mariah bell other then the falls on the jumps what else she needs to get into the top rankin group her short is nice altho not enough transitions for me personally but 3lutz/3toe is top group for me
Just wondering spins are nice, she gettin credit for ftrwk...and he carriage is better then zagitova/samodurova/tut

So how do we get her in the mix alil more???

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
I’m wondering for Mariah bell other then the falls on the jumps what else she needs to get into the top rankin group her short is nice altho not enough transitions for me personally but 3lutz/3toe is top group for me
Just wondering spins are nice, she gettin credit for ftrwk...and he carriage is better then zagitova/samodurova/tut
?

Mariah's 3Lz-3T is top group? She has close to no GOE on her 3Lz-3T every time because she loses flow on her 3T. Her solo jumps get great GOEs when they are on but she usually gets a few iffy landings which affected her total tech score. Until she can consistently put on crystal clean programs her PCS will not go up despite her nice skating.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
What did I say in my Predictions post...?

Well, she's got it!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Not bad for a girl who was in her hospital bed with pneumonia not that long ago.

That is why she's the Queen!

CaroLiza_fan

Is it ok to lust after a 22 year old figure skater? Not that I would do that.....:slink:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I loved Liza's program! The imperial diva is back. Gorgeous 3A, and her Lz is in a class of its own. But the skater that intreagues me is Sofia Samodurova, whose consistency is awesome, still her program does not get enough points when compared to other skaters. For example I would place her ahead of Kaori Sakamoto, in this FS.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Hey, I did 50 years with out internet!:laugh2:

you had no choice!i as didn't i for my first 15 years of life (ok, i didn't care at 10 :biggrin:) but once you taste it you can't live without anymore :biggrin:

Is it ok to lust after a 22 year old figure skater? Not that I would do that.....:slink:

you should hear me anytime stepanova/bukin pop out :biggrin: but yes i think i'm lusting liza too, we're humans after all, we're not made of stone :biggrin::biggrin:

They just used bundled twigs; those cheaters. (The bendy ones from the ends of the branches, like this).

that's how they did it! makes sense! those old cheaters! thank you!:luv17:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
you had no choice!i as didn't i for my first 15 years of life (ok, i didn't care at 10 :biggrin:) but once you taste it you can't live without anymore :biggrin:

you should hear me anytime stepanova/bukin pop out :biggrin: but yes i think i'm lusting liza too, we're humans after all, we're not made of stone :biggrin::biggrin:

that's how they did it! makes sense! those old cheaters! thank you!:luv17:

Thanks! I like that! I am not made of stone. Testosterone poisoning, I guess....
Hey, Speaking of pines, anyone need pine cones? I have 20,000 I will give you...and you can have pine needles too!

Tutto

Record Breaker
I loved Liza's program! The imperial diva is back. Gorgeous 3A, and her Lz is in a class of its own. But the skater that intreagues me is Sofia Samodurova, whose consistency is awesome, still her program does not get enough points when compared to other skaters. For example I would place her ahead of Kaori Sakamoto, in this FS.

No offence, Sofia is a lovely skater but her jumps are tiny (only Satoko's smaller and not by much e.g her axel was only 33sm in height (at Worlds)), very poor ice coverage and mediocre SS. I can't even imagine how anyone can not see that Kaori is light years ahead of Sofia on all those points + had more intricate program skated with a superb flow over the ice

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
No offence, Sofia is a lovely skater but her jumps are tiny (only Satoko's smaller and not by much e.g her axel was only 33sm in height (at Worlds)), very poor ice coverage and mediocre SS. I can't even imagine how anyone can not see that Kaori is light years ahead of Sofia on all those points + had more intricate program skated with a superb flow over the ice

ITA. I like Sofia and her programs, like I also like Liza. Two Russian skater ladies who project personality and dont skate to serious classical, almost un interpretable music. But her artistry/skating skills arent on par with Kaori's. But, if Sabrina likes what she sees, that is fine.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Thanks! I like that! I am not made of stone. Testosterone poisoning, I guess....
Hey, Speaking of pines, anyone need pine cones? I have 20,000 I will give you...and you can have pine needles too!

no, thanks! but you can try to make italian pesto, it's not hard and it's good for your cholesterol:biggrin:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
no, thanks! but you can try to make italian pesto, it's not hard and it's good for your cholesterol:biggrin:

My wife loves Pesto....I have a pet basil plant, acutally. I am one of those lucky people who can lower their cholesterol with diet, unlike my wife who picked the wrong parents for that...
Hey, does Italian Pesto have pepperoni in it? :agree:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
My wife loves Pesto....I have a pet basil plant, acutally. I am one of those lucky people who can lower their cholesterol with diet, unlike my wife who picked the wrong parents for that...
Hey, does Italian Pesto have pepperoni in it? :agree:

:biggrin:it doesn't, just parmisan cheese, you still get your share of animal fat