2019 World Team Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Rhythm Dance

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
...and of course the stream goes wonkiest just in time for the skaters I want to watch most!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wasn't he the one who had that horrendous splat on the twizzles at Europeans and almost knocked his partner over too? Because if so it was a couple of months, not a couple of years. :laugh:

I was thinking further back to the days when he was with Elena Ilinykh. Because back then, every single competition you would hear people complaining that he just can't do twizzles. And her's were devine! :love:

Urgh, the picture was getting near unwatchable during Gaby and Will. :drama: :mad: :bang:

CaroLiza_fan

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hopefully they'll get the stream sorted before the next competition starts...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"That is sweat. High def sweat"

Thank you so much for pointing that out, Zach. I just needed to have that highlighted. :sarcasm:

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker
"That is sweat. High def sweat"

Thank you so much for pointing that out, Zach. I just needed to have that highlighted. :sarcasm:

CaroLiza_fan
Actually had not noticed the particulars of Zack's facial hair look until I saw the team members waving those enlarged photos of them.

P44

On the Ice
I put the definition of the live lower and I don't have problems of lag anymore.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I feel sorry for Weapo. Fifth. Must be depressing after missing the world podium and just one spot ahead of the Japanese. Almost pointless. It was always a concern in dance that the top five teams - the team in fifth really gets short shafted as they are so far ahead of the Japanese. Oh well.