2020 Skate America: Pairs' FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2020 Skate America: Pairs' FS

rain

Record Breaker
Knierim and Frazier were clearly the class of the field tonight. They are gelling really fast. Just slightly off in timing on the first set of jumps still.

I had to laugh though, when the commentator said "The performance is building!!!" during a particularly slow moment in the rather lacklustre pairs spin.

Very, very good. I did not expect them to be this good already.

musicfan98

On the Ice
I’m sitting here wondering, if you were, say, Russian, and had seen nothing but Russian pairs skating, what you would think of the level of competition here.
Let's just say I wouldn't bother watching if we weren't in quarantine. I've seen novice and junior pairs skate better! Unfortunately, I am one of those people who tends to only watch top countries/skaters at larger competitions so I am definitely bias.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, that was incredible. Don't flame me for this but I love them together far more than I liked them with their previous partners. They seem to fit somehow, and they both look really happy and at peace. It's great to see.

I've changed my mind about the dress though... I like it all except that awkward waist bit.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here for the very end:biggrin:

Always loved fierce Alexa, but I had my doubts when I heard Chris was retiring. And TBH, never really paid much attention to Brandon before.

But wow, after only a few months together (granted they are experienced), but
wow:clap: