2021 Russian Nationals - Pregame chat | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Russian Nationals - Pregame chat

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
This seens the official social media account of the LOC: https://www.instagram.com/fsrussia2021/

Where you will find photos, stories and perhaps some video with the proceedings.

It has the recording of the just concluded press conference with the LOC, mayor of Chelyabinsk, governor of the Oblast etc.

But also a collection of social media clips from the athlete's private accounts.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
About the statuettes that indeed will be handed out in the draw:

" The statuette, under which there will be a number, is made in the world-famous Zlatoust engraving shop from metal. The figure skater is placed on a stone - icy quartz, on which she seems to slide. We wanted to combine the wealth of the Ural mountains and the skill of our gunsmiths. Plated in .999 gold ".

Will there be special versions according to the disciplines?

Sightseeing tour with all the precious items on display:

Real and precious draw items, real noble stone and metal medals, every effort has been made by the LOC.

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Over 20000 tickets have been sold, despite the covid related limited capacity:

which probably means its sold out.

Remember the 2019/2020 JPG event in Chelyabinsk?

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Due to undisclosed health reasons, TaT will not be going to Chelyabinsk but instead provide her commentary for RusNats from Moscow.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJGVVYCpqlS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I sincerely hope that coaches such as Mishin and Moskvina, who are in the most vulnerable age group, take the proper precautions and adhere to all health and safety protocols. Everyone, skaters, coaches and supporting team, please stay safe so that we can all enjoy RusNats!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
sometimes you can embed stories, sometimes the API won't allow:

photos from training in singles and pairs

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Unfortunately, it seems no live stream from the drawing of lots, but some pictures and impressions on the Telegram channels ...

MuseGuy11

Rinkside
Not sure if anyone has done this yet, but I figured I'd put it here. Over the past few weeks, I've composed a spreadsheet of Russian Cup results and I will also be doing RusNats. Enjoy!

chasingneverland

Record Breaker
Not sure if anyone has done this yet, but I figured I'd put it here. Over the past few weeks, I've composed a spreadsheet of Russian Cup results and I will also be doing RusNats. Enjoy!

Can you give us access? :)

MuseGuy11

Rinkside
Yes! My apologies, I thought I had link sharing on. For the fun of it, I also made a spreadsheet of programs, so take a look at that as well if you'd like!

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Yes! My apologies, I thought I had link sharing on. For the fun of it, I also made a spreadsheet of programs, so take a look at that as well if you'd like!

Love the spreadsheet with all the programmes from around the World!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Due to undisclosed health reasons, TaT will not be going to Chelyabinsk but instead provide her commentary for RusNats from Moscow.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJGVVYCpqlS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I sincerely hope that coaches such as Mishin and Moskvina, who are in the most vulnerable age group, take the proper precautions and adhere to all health and safety protocols. Everyone, skaters, coaches and supporting team, please stay safe so that we can all enjoy RusNats!
they probrably got their Sputnik shot :unsure: who knows?

anyway tomorrow i'll be here pestering you. happy? :D is it the time Moscow or Chelyabinsk?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It is exciting seeing all the skaters getting ready! But I kind of died a bit inside when I saw the singing group greeting the skaters. Singing is considered one of the most risky of all activities. :( (We haven't been allowed to sing in church since February!)

On the plus side from what I've seen from the training videos everyone's looking strong! I hear Anna's doing two different types of quad again! It is definitely on!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm excited about watching the Pairs SP. I'm confused by the starting order, though. Can someone please explain it to me, since it doesn't seem to be the usual method?

LadyB

Record Breaker
Davai Ilya and Tema!!!!
And THAT's the music I want for my ringtone! :cheer2: