2021 Russian Nationals - Pregame chat | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Russian Nationals - Pregame chat

LadyB

Record Breaker
Slipped up, but I love this programme for Tema! He's really gown into it.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Privyet, Egor, long time no see! Moscvich team out in numbers, love it.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Apologies for reviving this thread, but it is the nearest thing I could find to a "General Chat" thread.

I know it's a long shot, but I was wondering if anybody could help.

For the past few days, I have been doing a bit of housekeeping in the Nationals Predictions Game threads.

One of the things I like to do in the Predictions Threads every round is to replace the Entry List tables with SP Starting Order tables whenever they are announced. Now, obviously, because I wasn't online, I couldn't do that at the time. But, I am now catching up on doing that for the three events.

Thanks to the OP's of the segment threads, I know where the group divisions here were. So, thank you to the Mods for providing them. :bow: :clap: :points:

:thank:

This season, I have got into the habit of including the starting and finishing times in my tables. Unfortunately, the Russian Fed have a really annoying habit of not just removing the links to the Time Schedule PDF's once the protocols are available, but removing the Time Schedule PDF's from the website completely as soon as the segment is over.

From what I can see from the archived versions of the Entries / Results Page, the Time Schedules were not put up there for Senior Nationals like they were for the Cup Of Russia. And I can't find any trace of them on the archived versions of the Senior Nationals page on the Fed's website. But, I may be looking in the wrong place. My Russian isn't very good!

So, does anybody by any chance have the Time Schedules for the Senior Short Programmes?

It isn't a big deal if I can't get the times. I just find that it is nice to know that the threads are just the way I intended them to be when they get sent to the archives.

CaroLiza_fan