Random Confessions | Page 31 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Our's too. This weekend is the ''Beach Season '' end :sad21: btw, there will be only 3.5 months before going to the beach again. Autumn means Churros and Torta Fritas :yahoo:

In three weeks it will be the start of the ski season here. All the people rushing to the mountains to find snow. Where I am, it will stay cold until September/October, and then suddenly lurch into "35C oh hey it's summer folks"

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
this year's 'spring' in Poland is weird to say at least...today I woke up late:)scowl:) and what I see? Rain, cold and cloudy, bleh...

and yesterday I got that formal invitation for my friend's wedding ceremony and reception:)

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
In three weeks it will be the start of the ski season here. All the people rushing to the mountains to find snow. Where I am, it will stay cold until September/October, and then suddenly lurch into "35C oh hey it's summer folks"

If only we had snow...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Same here, but I have to sell it soon as I get ready to move back to NJ.

(Currently I'm sitting on it playing Chip's Challenge)

when i move, i will need to buy a new one... it will be the exact same couch ;)

you know, when you just bound with a couch... first time it happens to me in my life... we were meant to be ;)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
when i move, i will need to buy a new one... it will be the exact same couch ;)

you know, when you just bound with a couch... first time it happens to me in my life... we were meant to be ;)

I wish I could take mine with me. And all my furniture. But I'm going to be living at my Dad's house for a bit, and I have nowhere to put a whole apartment of furniture there. Paying to transport it there and then also to store it for however long it takes me to get into my own place just isn't worth the finances and trouble.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
cheers to All:ghug:, it's so nice now in Poland, warm, sunny, I feel more energized due to that weather:)

and I have to confess that I plan to bake zucchini bread and broccoli tart on the weekend:cool14::)

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
cheers to All:ghug:, it's so nice now in Poland, warm, sunny, I feel more energized due to that weather:)

and I have to confess that I plan to bake zucchini bread and broccoli tart on the weekend:cool14::)
Can you send me some? :p :luv17: :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've been housesitting for the last week, just a couple more days and I'll be done... I am sad. I really really really enjoy being on my own. I need my own place. (Hopefully this time next year I'll be looking at houses to buy!)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I keep writing down my dreams when I wake up and I have just tonight made a connection between accidentally falling asleep while watching a particular cable news outlet and having nightmares every time I do. Yikes!!

One more reason to turn of that awful contraption.

Last edited:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I just had the strangest dream. I cannot tell you what it is here but it has me racking my brain trying to figure out the point of it.