S.A. Zhuk Memorial - Russian Novices Nationals (younger age) - 10-14 March 2021, Saransk | Page 14 | Golden Skate

S.A. Zhuk Memorial - Russian Novices Nationals (younger age) - 10-14 March 2021, Saransk

Shayuki

Record Breaker
But, I don't like what Krivonosova did with her FS choreo. It was so fantastic in the Moscow qualifier, why was the start changed so much, it's far worse now...

Well, Elena Kostyleva wins silver here at the age of 9 years and 5 months.

MaggieLin

On the Ice
Wow, just watched the top 6 and I must say they’re amazing.

Baby Lena!! I knew she was special when she was 6 skating to that little red Carmen program, and when she qualified to novice nationals last year from Moscow region at the youngest age of 8yo5mo:) Not a fan of this FS but her skating today looks even more powerful and the program actually grew on me. Congratulations!!

Taisya, my only wish for her is to come to Moscow...Had she not gotten that V on the last spin, she would’ve been on the podium, or even silver...maybe a year of 5th place and a year of 4th place will maker her consider that.

Krivonosova, another special little lady! Amazing performance ability, but really needs to get those jumps. Not going for 3lz3t was probably a good strategy for skating clean today, but maybe also the reason she didn’t get deserving PCS (yeah, doesn’t make sense, I know)

Prineva, haven’t seen her missing that 3f3lo combo in so long, but glad to see her consistency all season has really payed off:) Not the most natural performer but I enjoyed her today (actually reminds me of Trusova’s Big Spender program). Needs to work on skating skills...

Sarymsakova also has great potential - I just love love love her spins.