South Korean National Championships, 05–07 January 2018 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

South Korean National Championships, 05–07 January 2018

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Sr ladies Top5
1 Young You 204.68
2 Dabin Choi 190.12
3 Eunsoo Lim 185.88
4 Hanul Kim 176.92
5 So youn Park 176.57
6 Yelim Kim 176.02

randomfan

Record Breaker
Young You reclaims her title, and now has won two national titles even before her senior debut! She's such a talent and an enjoyable skater to watch. I hope that next season can be her breakthrough season in juniors.

So happy for Dabin Choi! Even though she was locked for an Olympic spot anyway, it's just great to see that even with a difficult and tragic off-season, she never lost her consistency and still delivered well at this season's competitions! She'll be a big crowd favourite at the Olympics!

Feeling a bit sad for Eunsoo, but at least she still got onto the podium even with that rough skate. Like s_parks said, there seemed to be something wrong with her jumping posture today. Hopefully it's not too big and she can come back strong for JW.

Congrats to Hanul for an Olympic spot too! She showed some solid performances in all three trials. I can't help but feel absolutely devastated for Soyoun, but at the same time I can't say much in Soyoun's defense, maybe except that the gap between the two should've been way less than 21 points.

And I'm also devastated for Yelim too. She probably wanted to go to JW a lot since she WD last season, but she finished pretty far from the podium. I'm thinking that she'll stay in juniors next season even though she's eligible for seniors.

FanOfTeamKorea

On the Ice
Sr. Ladies Final TOP 10
1. Young You 204.68 (Junior)
2. Dabin Choi 190.12
3. Eunsoo Lim 185.88 (Junior)
4. Hanul Kim 176.92
5. Soyoun Park 176.57
6. Yelim Kim 176.02 (Junior)
7. Jihun To 172.11 (Junior)
8. Yujin Choi 166.34
9. Haein Lee 165.24 (Novice)
10. Hyunsoo Lee 162.98 (Junior)

randomfan

Record Breaker
Now I feel terrible for Hanul too. Ever since the 2nd trial, she's been getting a lot of hate for the scores she was receiving and how it looked like KSU was pushing her above Soyoun. The comments only got worse at this competition. Some of these people even insulted her or threatened her in some way. Poor girl, she has nothing to do with the scores yet people are attacking her...:cry:. I understand how much they wanted Soyoun in the Olympics (so did I!), but there really is no need to have such ill feelings towards Hanul, who was just trying to make her own dream come true.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Sr Men fs livescoring with total scores
1 Geon hyoung An He cleaned all, and did nice jumps. Another pirate of today. 184.00
2 Sung hoon Park seems like little powerless today. little mistakes over here and there. but I love his presentation. 166.99
3 Jaeseok Kyeong 164.20
4 Young hyun Cha nicely cleaned! good music choices overall. 195.xx Current 1st

Hailey Shin

Medalist
6 Sejong Byun 3A(maybe<, fall), some handdowns, but overall good performance. I was little shocked when he nearly fall at the end.
191.27 Current 3rd

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Wow 252.65 for Junhwan, this means he makes it over Junehyoung for the sole Olympic spot right?

Hailey Shin

Medalist
OHMYGOD Jun hwan cleaned with 4S, two times of 3A and 3-1-3 and get total score of 252.xx

And He will go to the home Olympics!!!
What a drama:yahoo::drama::love::sad4:
I feel like crying now
so emotional performance