Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Evgenia's provided so much excitement with the jacket photo! :laugh:
Evgenia's all over Alijona Savchenko's IG story! Sooooo fun. I hope there's video of the TV show:
https://www.instagram.com/aljonasavchenko/ (click on the circle for the content)

Jason posted another cute photo with Satoko at TCC plus a throwback of the two of them from way back when (I'm guessing sometime in 2012 or 2013 when they were juniors). He's a big fan of her skating. :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk374UPBOKN/?taken-by=jasonbskates

According to Jack Gallagher, Dice-K will be at TCC later this month to get SP choreography. Hoping for tons of IG Stories/photos (HINT, JASON.)
https://twitter.com/sportsjapan/status/1014669274323955712

Wishful thinking, but still fun to answer:
https://twitter.com/sportsjapan/status/1015034666338811904

Last edited:

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Stephane Lambiel is at the Cricket Club today and took photos with some of the skaters (Joseph Phan, Conrad Orzel)

Considering the recent thread on the best spinners, is it too much to hope he had a spin off with Jason? :biggrin:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stephane Lambiel is at the Cricket Club today and took photos with some of the skaters (Joseph Phan, Conrad Orzel)

Considering the recent thread on the best spinners, is it too much to hope he had a spin off with Jason? :biggrin:

A Jason- Stéphane spin off???

:dbana: :dbana::dbana:

My definition of heaven:)

IceCrystalChris

On the Ice
Just bringing this here from Zhenya's FF: https://twitter.com/LSp4GOE100/status/1015207004082589696

Apparently she did a double luzt at DOI in Japan! A CLEAR double Lutz, as in, not a flutz! She actually did two, she fell on the first, but executed the second perfectly!

I guess we now have strong indication that she's working on her technical issues at TCC :)

Wow that’s great! I can’t wait to see what improvements will be made! [emoji106]

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I think WTT needs to let them all do an exhibition together.... i mean half are going to be there anyway... a few might get invited anyway... what is one or two more plane tickets? Bonus points if they get BOrser on the ice with them.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Official announcement on Monday I suppose?

No idea!

But yes, they said per their insider sources Boyang is not longer coming to TCC.
Then they go on to speculate about the reasons, which tbh sound bogus to me, but unlike their speculation, their info is usually legit.

LucyH

On the Ice
No idea!

But yes, they said per their insider sources Boyang is not longer coming to TCC.
Then they go on to speculate about the reasons, which tbh sound bogus to me, but unlike their speculation, their info is usually legit.

Yes TSL sources are usually correct as well... Dough Haw (Spelling??) has been on TSL numerous times and he's one of Brian's closest friends. He doesn't say stuff that Brian doesn't want him to say but if it came from him then it's legit

Tavi...

Record Breaker
No idea!

If true, that’s really too bad. He seems like such a great kid, and he’s made such huge strides with his skating already. He would make a wonderful addition to the TCC team, all of whom have special qualities, and all of whom can learn so much from each other.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I didn’t want to listen to the whole tsl video, but I managed to catch the part where they talked about how they said he wasn’t coming, but Team Orser had said Jason wasn’t either, so it didn’t sound that convincing to me. Unless they talked about it somewhere else in the video.

I clicked it off when they called Boyang’s artistry “special needs.” :rolleye:

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I didn’t want to listen to the whole tsl video, but I managed to catch the part where they talked about how they said he wasn’t coming, but Team Orser had said Jason wasn’t either, so it didn’t sound that convincing to me. Unless they talked about it somewhere else in the video.

They say things I feel are targeted to make me angry, so I've stopped watching their videos. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life. :biggrin:
So thanks to people who watch the video and share the important bits with us. :pray:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker

I think it's a different bit because they said he wasn't coming then launched into speculation why and it was some weird-o reason of a clash of egos between Lori and DW/Brian due to Lori being the one to do Boyang's programs before he came to TCC and there had been no input from them. That doesn't sound plausible to me but then, again, while they often speculate wrongly the actual information is often right.

And really? Uh. It's why I don't listen to them :palmf:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I think it's a different bit because they said he wasn't coming then launched into speculation why and it was some weird-o reason of a clash of egos between Lori and DW/Brian due to Lori being the one to do Boyang's programs before he came to TCC and there had been no input from them. That doesn't sound plausible to me but then, again, while they often speculate wrongly the actual information is often right.

And really? Uh. It's why I don't listen to them :palmf:

I heard that part! But the way I interpreted it was that saying Boyang wasn’t coming because it was a power move to get the China fed to dump Lori’s programs for Boyang.

But that doesn’t make sense cause they let Jason keep his SP from Rohene. But maybe Rohene isn’t seen as a rival lol.

Ugh I hope ít isn’t true.

Last edited: