Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 45 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist

yude

Record Breaker
It's just east of the Downtown core; it takes us maybe 5-10 minutes to enter the downtown area. It's a popular area to eat and stroll at night.

TCC itself is about a half hour away by car, so I'd strongly doubt (hope!) no one from the club was there, though one of the coaches has recently posted from East End places.

:thank:

pandatours

On the Ice
Still waiting on news on Boyang... I am praying he goes to TCC despite most of people thinking otherwise :pray:

I read an old interview where Brian says he prefers to start training at the club in June but it was not uncommon for Javi to roll up in August and be like I’m here!!! And it would all work out. So it’s still entirely possible that he will come, though it is looking less likely...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
:laugh2: victoria-luise may be following all the figure skaters at TCC but some here are following her :) :rofl:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
FWIW, I think most people are finding her photos because she tags the skaters in them and then people either see them in the "tagged photos" section of a certain skater. Or if you follow a certain hashtag, her photos may be showing up on a person's IG timeline.

Her IG account's nice though -- her mom manages it and it seems she gets to travel a lot. It's great that she's getting these life experiences at such a young age. Getting to watch elite skaters train must be super inspiring.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
^^ i know... i am just pointing out how funny it is.... gosh... let's have fun can we?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I am enjoying Victoria's photos, for sure. I am super appreciative that she (and her mom) are willing to share them.

Last edited:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The word “stalking” is never funny when it is used in a sentence with a minor. ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The word “stalking” is never funny when it is used in a sentence with a minor. ;)

please propose another alternative and I will use it : as we know, the little girl's mom is managing her social media....there is context here as mrs p was pointing out

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I think a lot of us have enjoyed following Victoria and the other cute skaters who have had the wonderful experience of training at TCC this summer and meeting/training with their favorite elite skaters.

I think it must be great for skaters like Jason, who clearly enjoys working with young skaters.

And its great for us fans --it's made the off-season go by a lot quicker!

Last edited:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Are the mods having fun changing the title of this thread every day? :laugh: Do you have a schedule going on?

skateflake

On the Ice
Have been so excited about Jason Brown y Evgenia joining the Toronto Cricket Club. Then while I was at the library to get some Netflix, I found this new thread. And by lucky chance backread enough to see the mention of Kim's Convenience. Thank you Mrs. P. !

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We are here to please and to confuse! :biggrin: There is a limitation on characters and we are trying to ensure we capture the topic so that others are not confused with abbreviations and/or other euphemisms.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This thread changes title every week :laugh:

I was beginning to wonder!

We are here to please and to confuse! :biggrin: There is a limitation on characters and we are trying to ensure we capture the topic so that others are not confused with abbreviations and/or other euphemisms.

Totally understandable - it must be a challenge when the topic is so wide and we all wander all over the place :) Maybe we could have a competition for the Bests/Silliest/Most Clickworthy....

I think a lot of us have enjoyed following Victoria and the other cute skaters who have had the wonderful experience of training at TCC this summer and meeting/training with their favorite elite skaters.

I think it must be great for skaters like Jason, who clearly enjoys working with young skaters.

And its great for us fans --it's made the off-season go by a lot quicker!

And especially great for us Yuzu fans, the little kids are a blessing because he doesn't seem to be able to resist when they ask and otherwise we would be waiting till media day for anything at all!