2018 Grand Prix Final Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Grand Prix Final Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I can't get behind Stepanova's dress though, she looks like she wandered in from a production of Swan Lake after getting in a fight!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
So time for no-Tango Tango. Like these juices from concentrate, looking like the real thing, but tasting not like one...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I see Stepanova is back no no-bendable knees in the pattern... It was better in Helsinki.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Dislike the music...Edith Piaf and tango don't really go together

GGFan

Record Breaker
The S/B RD keeps you engaged throughout. Some missed levels but definitely one of the better programs this season :clap:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Only two of the eight keypoints, yet they got big GOE on the pattern. Not that this is unique to them, but this is the one area of the current dance scoring system that isn't working.

oly2018

Final Flight
Ugh. I really love this tango, despite the weird music cuts, but the levels. The judges did not help them as much as I expected them to.

schizoanalyst

Medalist
Only two of the eight keypoints, yet they got big GOE on the pattern. Not that this is unique to them, but this is the one area of the current dance scoring system that isn't working.

Isn't is designed that way intentionally? I mean, it was clear to anyone immediately any GOE differentials would swamp the level BV difference

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Stepanova legit looks like a 1990s fashion Barbie and I love it

Now you’ve reminded me of the time my mother played Barbies with me and defrocked my Ken doll to see if he had certain anatomy. [emoji23] But I can’t get over how amazing that skirt is.

The everything else... well... :slink: