shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Thats some unfortunate music cuts :unsure:

LOL! Yuzu's RJ1 again....

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
So......they started with RJ.01 and ended with RJ.01. Then threw in some rock cuts and a slow violin piece as well? The hell......:confused:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well, that was...something. Honestly, without the R&J-esque costumes I would defy anyone to explain what that was.

auser

Record Breaker
My sister is the real foodie in the family. I like simple but healthy cooking, and this is easy to make and really good for you. My whole approach to cooking is, cut it up, put it in a pot with some olive oil and add alotta spices. LOL!

RG--bagels and lox. Oh that is manna. I once told a prospective boyfriend my secret sexual fantasy--to eat a bakery. With a lot of good coffee and tea to wash it down. Le. Big. Sigh.
I have a bit of Hamentashen. Would you prefer raspberry or apricot?:)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Oh boy. I can already tell I'm going to like Testa/Csolley :biggrin:

I love T/C, but this program just doesn't work. It's like it is determined to be weird just for the sake of being quirky and weird. YMMV of course.

This should be a VERY entertaining group.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I love T/C, but this program just doesn't work. It's like it is determined to be weird just for the sake of being quirky and weird. YMMV of course.

This should be a VERY entertaining group.

That's too bad. Stepping out of the box doesn't work if your just doing it to be different, rather than trying to express something unique.