2015 Worlds Free Dance March 27 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Free Dance March 27

Scovies

Final Flight
Hurtado/Diaz are in 15th place?!! :jaw: I didn't see their SD, but I remember thinking they were a team on their way up last year. What happened?

beki

Medalist
Hurtado/Diaz are in 15th place?!! :jaw: I didn't see their SD, but I remember thinking they were a team on their way up last year. What happened?

I find them charming and innovative. Nice to see fs develop in Spain.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That's too bad. Stepping out of the box doesn't work if your just doing it to be different, rather than trying to express something unique.

Google their Addams Family program from last year, which is weird and charming and had much much better choreography and character than S/K's Silver Medal winning program. I think you'll really like it.

justtojoke

Rinkside

They have great concepts and packaging but unfortunately when it comes to their actual skating ability it doesn't live up to the hype. But it's nothing that hard work and dedication can't change. Definitely a team to watch for this quad.

Scovies

Final Flight
Aw. Well, they're utterly charming and very engaging. I admit, I'm having trouble getting into ice dance now that D/W and V/M aren't skating, but Hurtado/Diaz hold my attention. I hope they keep improving.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Google their Addams Family program from last year, which is weird and charming and had much much better choreography and character than S/K's Silver Medal winning program. I think you'll really like it.

Thanks! That sounds right up my alley. I remember wanting to like S/K, but never really feeling it.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The hip hop arm movements... they can work, but H/D just don't have the sharpness/hardness to make them work. They're too elegant.