2018 JGP Ljubljana Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ljubljana Rhythm Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Thank you for all your work, WeakAnkles. Although I watch parts of competitions live, I also follow your reports when I can't watch. So, thanks once again.

According to the protocol, they hit 7 key points. Shevchenko/Eremenko hit 5. The difference is in the technical score - both levels and GOE. S/E still have higher PCS.

Anyway, I am really glad for them (N/K).

Thank you for reading! I was going by what Ted said during HIS PBP. Glad to see the judges gave them credit for 7. Igor is usually very very good about making sure his teams hit those KPs.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Are we sure U/N will move up?
In theory they could stay, but I don’t think they stand to gain much by staying, at this point — and with some of their rival Russian teams aging out, staying in juniors while they start climbing the seniors ladder would risk falling behind.

chameleon

On the Ice
He could try, but there's a ton of depth ahead of them in the US, including their training mates C/P. I'm not sure moving up too soon makes sense for them. They might be able to get GP assignments, but there would be no 4CC or Worlds or GFP in all likelihood, for at least a season or two. Whereas in juniors they'd have 2JGP, JGPF and JW. And do we know about his citizenship? If he's not going to have it in time anyways, no need to rush.

They should do another season of juniors at least imo.

You have to be 18 to apply for citizenship, so he can't even fill out an application for another year, I don't think. And i would expect them to spend at least one more season in juniors. They're really developing very nicely.