2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Adored the Canadanes! Such flow! Such chemistry! And Nikolaj is just...*chef kiss*...a spicy meatball.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Oh my god, Nikolaj. That interview. I can't. I'm so charmed. I'm dead. He killed me dead.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I really like the WeaPos a lot, but Piper & Paul!!! I sooo hope they’ll have the best Nationals ever! :hap10:

Ziotic

Medalist
I kinda hope they split 4CC and worlds between 3rd and 4th. I just want to see both teams later this season.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I kinda hope they split 4CC and worlds between 3rd and 4th. I just want to see both teams later this season.

I sort of doubt they will, especially if FB/S are 3rd. They haven't competed internationally all year, so they need to get out before Worlds, and they need the WS points.

Ziotic

Medalist
I sort of doubt they will, especially if FB/S are 3rd. They haven't competed internationally all year, so they need to get out before Worlds, and they need the WS points.

I know, I just wish they would. S/F are one of my favs and won’t even get to defend their 4 CC medal.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know, I just wish they would. S/F are one of my favs and won’t even get to defend their 4 CC medal.

Oh, I get it. I'd like to see that too. I just understand why strategically it may not make sense.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Who is doing the commentating? I missed the start so I don't know if they were introduced...

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I'm watching the vk stream and I'm astonished by the advertisements during the program replay. I haven't seen anything like this in any event before. Is it typical in Canada?

pearly

Record Breaker
Which two ads? Cos like 4 came up and I feel like it's a lottery. One took me to a dodgy site which I shut down immediately, the other took me to some url with just a string of random letters. I could see the stream behind the ads, but no sound...

I have Adblock and it was just two red Xs to close and then I can turn up the sound.