2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm watching the vk stream and I'm astonished by the advertisements during the program replay. I haven't seen anything like this in any event before. Is it typical in Canada?

What ads are you seeing?

ETA: Or do you mean just having ads instead of replays?

sowcow

On the Ice
That was a great "soft" (and romantic) interpretation of the pattern dance!! Wow!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Weaver/Poje came to slay! Just because they skipped the GP, they still performed this dance in front of an audience multiple times a week on the tour and shouldn’t be underestimated.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Wow...
I never find Andrew Poje to be particularly interesting or convincing unfortunatelly but Kaitlyn was just gorgeous you forget he is there. That would be tough to beat though.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
And Igor came to the event with them, even though he has teams at US Nationals next week. They were serious about him being a part-time coach for them.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
They said earlier in the season that they are working with him part-time, though Nikolai is still the main coach. Igor choreographed the RD.

Oh, I didn't know. I thought it was maybe because they are still collaborating with Camarlengo and since these two formed a team Igor went to accompany them. But I'm glad they also train with Igor and that he travelled to Canada to be with them.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Dang, Piper and Paul brought it. Good for them. (Even if Paul's mustache makes me want to file a police report.)