Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow! Are my eyes deceiving me? Do I see Haein Lee and Yelim Kim having to compete here less than two weeks away from World Champs? Wow! Nothing more to say. I’m speechless. Maybe, the pro from this, is they get more practice competing in competitions 😳

herro

On the Ice
Perfect timing~~ :yahoo:I was just rewatching her Firedance last night and kept thinking "please ditch Black Swan for this" and now we just might be getting it! :)

Yes please! That’s the program that made me fall in love with her skating!

Dawn825

Medalist
Wait, remind me why we're all getting excited that she might go back to Firedance? Bec someone drew a picture?

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
(60 full seconds of censored words) (deep, tremendous sigh)

KSU made an update not on their Youtube channel but on the blog. The (censored) blog. Whether they forgot they announced that they'll livestream the Ranking Competition in a superb display of utter incompetence or they refused to put in actual work to get a stream going thereby blatantly displaying their lack of responsibility, the end result is me trying to not to have a full-on stroke brought on by high blood pressure. I'd apologize on their behalf if I hadn't mentally disowned them years ago. My exasperation knows no bounds.

I'll probably make a thread for the Ranking Competition on Friday to post direct links, results, and protocols. Starting orders and the time schedule I already posted here, but it'll be reposted on the Ranking Competition thread. I do have real life to deal with these days but I'll try my best to keep y'all updated.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I bet the blog host made a sizable donation to KSU. :laugh:
If that was the case it'd be something resembling a comprehensible reason, at this point I'd like that to be the case. Lord KSU those (censored)

And some not-quite related news: Min/Eaton have withdrawn from Worlds, I have zero idea on what's going on with them but I hope they're doing okay

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Update on the Ranking Competition: apparently SPOTV (cable sports channel) Golf & Health will broadcast the last group of senior ladies and all of the senior men, so for ladies it's G5 for the SP and G4 for the men. I'm not sure whether geoblock applies, but here is the link to the channel: https://www.spotvnow.co.kr/

The other skaters' performances will probably be on the goddamn blog, and as my darling squirtle happens to be in G4 for the SP I'm quite annoyed with this partial broadcast, but hell it's better than nothing

chz

On the Ice
Update on the Ranking Competition: apparently SPOTV (cable sports channel) Golf & Health will broadcast the last group of senior ladies and all of the senior men, so for ladies it's G5 for the SP and G4 for the men. I'm not sure whether geoblock applies, but here is the link to the channel: https://www.spotvnow.co.kr/

The other skaters' performances will probably be on the goddamn blog, and as my darling squirtle happens to be in G4 for the SP I'm quite annoyed with this partial broadcast, but hell it's better than nothing
Thanks dear