2021 Gran Premio d'Italia: Pairs Free Skate | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2021 Gran Premio d'Italia: Pairs Free Skate

rollerblade

Record Breaker
I'm probably in the minority here but I hate that death spiral position, she and Sui both do it and it just does not look good.
Shen Xue did that same move forever ago as well, and hers was the best (still not the prettiest).

LadyB

Record Breaker
Then maybe you could honor her with that emoji as well. Jin Yang does not do all the work alone.
Some people forget frequently to mention the boys in the equation, so I think it's only fair if some of us sometimes focus on the male in a particular context.
You're right, it always take two to tango -even in pair skating. But it's different parts of the team that catches our eyes at times. ❤️

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Some people forget frequently to mention the boys in the equation, so I think it's only fair if some of us sometimes focus on the male in a particular context.
You're right, it always take two to tango -even in pair skating. But it's different parts of the team that catches our eyes at times. ❤️
and especially when the camera people also seem to focus on the male skaters...

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Some smaller mistakes (throw jump on two legs) but overally nothing to doubt about.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Someday I would like to see a detailed interview with a leading choreographer where they explain why they choose the covers they do.

Here, for example. Why suddenly change to the different cover, with the male vocal? To my ear it’s kind of similar, so it’s not a mood change or something. To me it is just jarring, and doesn’t add to what they are doing, at all.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Really scary how that lift slipped, but was saved beautifully. Bridge doesn't give me chills yet, but it probably will

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I thought Sui was coming down on the last lift but they both saved it. I don’t think they have there two best programmes this year. The vocals are a bit dreary. Her jumps look good this year. A clear victory.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
ermm... my comment had nothing to do with the work being done on the ice
But that work is why the skaters are here and what they put all their efforts in. And this is what they accept getting "judged" for. Nothing else.