2023 Russian Junior Nationals - Day 1 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2023 Russian Junior Nationals - Day 1

JimR

On the Ice
I've watched the first 6 girls and blown away by the standard. Maybe it's after watching Europeans and 4CC it's just so jarring.

Why didn't Titova jump a 3-3?

I really enjoyed Lebedeva's program, costume, complete with bindi on her forehead.

Mawwerg

Final Flight
I've watched the first 6 girls and blown away by the standard. Maybe it's after watching Europeans and 4CC it's just so jarring.

Why didn't Titova jump a 3-3?

I really enjoyed Lebedeva's program, costume, complete with bindi on her forehead.
In juniors 3A can not be a solo jump. It obligued be in combo. So two other jumps should be solo.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Guess who delayed her leaving so late to watch as much as she could out of the final group that she missed her bus🤡

well I can join via zoom so it doesn't matter but I saw Dasha skate due to that she did well:cheer2:Im surprised that they left out the difficult exit out of few of her spins. I guess better safe than sorry after she hurt herself on 1 during the cup stage.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
After the short I still have no clue what the podium will end up looking like.

Maria G, Nika and Titova can rise a lot with their tech and claim 1, 2 and 3 but Alina is so well ahead that if she goes clean with 2 4S there's no catching her. Even if she leaves out the quads or if she makes mistake on 1 of the 2 quads the worst she can do is 3rd in my opinion unless 3 out of 4 of Masha G, Lyuba, Nika and Tito land all their ultra Cs.

Dasha needs to be clean in the free and hope the rest mess up for her to stay up on the podium. Agata and Liza are stable but like Dasha they needs to go clean and see how the ultra c jumpers do.