2018 Autumn Classic International: Men's Pre-game chat | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Autumn Classic International: Men's Pre-game chat

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Jason looks so good in his SP runthrough! Love the costume.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Just wanted to briefly say that Jason looked really good in practice. He did quite a few 3As right in front of me and aside from one slightly (only slightly) wonky landing they were all really good. He seems to be rotating faster and sooner, I think.

I missed most of first group but saw Kevin Reynolds doing some basic stroking and edges that looked quite nice. I didn’t see any jumps. I really like his hair!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Yuzu looked solid in practice, and I loved the SP step sequence. cha had some trouble with his jumps in the run through, but he has good musicality.
I have Questions about his music choices this season :biggrin:

Last edited:

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I feel like Cha’s SP is going’s to be my guilty pleasure... It’s like a really bad movie that you love anyway because it is so bad that it’s actually good? [emoji23]
I’m joking. But Cha has this wonderful musicality, he’s beautiful on the ice no matter what in heavens he’s skating to. I specially love the “Julieeeeeeet!!!” part! LMAO
I just want him to have a really crazy costume, it would make the whole package even more... interesting. [emoji23]

Edit: I meant his Free Skate! So, wrong thread I guess... [emoji23] Sorry!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
My eyelids are getting heavy, but I am not going to miss Junhwan showing off his new program. I hope his 4S is more stable now, he doesn't seem to have gotten any taller.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I’ve been holding my breath for so long. Don’t think I’ll be able to relax until Yuzu skates... and that won’t be so much “relax” as EXCITE, if he goes clean. Wishing all of the men the best and clean performances!

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I can’t believe I’ll be traveling with no internet connection by the time of the event.... [emoji24]
Is there a videos thread??? I’ll try not to get spoilers and watch the competition as soon as I get home!!!

Weetos

Final Flight
I feel like Cha’s SP is going’s to be my guilty pleasure... It’s like a really bad movie that you love anyway because it is so bad that it’s actually good? [emoji23]
I’m joking. But Cha has this wonderful musicality, he’s beautiful on the ice no matter what in heavens he’s skating to. I specially love the “Julieeeeeeet!!!” part! LMAO
I just want him to have a really crazy costume, it would make the whole package even more... interesting. [emoji23]
Bare chest and Hawaiian shirt a large Leo :biggrin:

iorii

On the Ice
I watched the practice a bit earlier. Yuzuru's StSq looks like it's gonna be divine. Can't wait. Good luck to all skaters!!

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Here we go! I hear Ted... just a six minute warmup before the men begin! Grab your paper bag to breathe into; it’s going to be a crazy two and a half hours.