2018 JGP Bratislava Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Bratislava Pairs SP

Lyssa

On the Ice
Country
France
how does nobody realize that the music is really badly arranged ?

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
I loved that move at the end where she sort of jumped over his leg. Very peppy and fun.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
There's definitely an issue with the sound we're getting or in the arena or something. I've heard the Canadian programs live this summer and it was much clearer

Ziotic

Medalist
I’m honestly surprised skate Canada didn’t say anything about this program, it’s pretty bad

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Definitely the stadium when even The Artist soundtrack sounds bad, you know. Also silver hair!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Was not expecting to see silver hair in the JGP, had to blink there.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I’m honestly surprised skate Canada didn’t say anything about this program, it’s pretty bad

They did fine on the components. Better than Brooke and Brandon. And the music was definitely not as bad live without the echo.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If she was born in St. Petersburg and he was born in Vladivostok could they have been born further apart and still be Russian?

Ziotic

Medalist
They did fine on the components. Better than Brooke and Brandon. And the music was definitely not as bad live without the echo.

Good to know the music isn’t that bad, on the stream it was horrendous. The components I didn’t find bad, just unpolished.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Kseniia seems a little stiff on her jumps, maybe she's grown and did not catch up with her body yet. Still, so far russians are on another planet in junior pairs.