2018 JGP Bratislava Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Bratislava Pairs SP

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Good to know the music isn’t that bad, on the stream it was horrendous. The components I didn’t find bad, just unpolished.

I could tell that the sound quality here isn't the best as soon as I heard Aleksa and Stephen's music earlier because I remembered both of their programs well from seeing them live.

rachno2

Record Breaker
I like that program. I kinda wish their costumes were a little more subtle (and not Interstellar = space). Their spins are gorgeous!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Great SBS spins! The costumes aren't really to my taste, but A/K is a great pair and are great to watch.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Wow, these two were just pure elegance from start to finish. Even the way they took each other's hands as they stepped onto the ice was graceful.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Why won't anybody tell'em that this music is horrible?! I just don't get it, don't they have a coach with eyes and ears?

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
She smiled the entire performance! Strong couple, I loved the entry into their death spiral :luv17:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Nastya and Sasha are great as usual :luv17: One of my favorite Russian pairs.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Probably; I didn't watch Pairs JGP last year :)

They weren't on the JGP last year; they debuted mid-year, IIRC. So if it is a repeat, that's probably why.

But anyway, I'm totally rooting for them. Anastasia deserves to conquer the world after the Mirzoev fiasco. Go Anastasia! :cheer:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
They weren't on the JGP last year; they debuted mid-year, IIRC. So if it is a repeat, that's probably why.

But anyway, I'm totally rooting for them. Anastasia deserves to conquer the world after the Mirzoev fiasco. Go Anastasia! :cheer:

I don't normally watch juniors. What was the Mirzoev fiasco?

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Whoooa, that was definitely my favorite. Their footwork was incredible, that death spiral entry was wonderful, and they just looked like they were having so much fun. Glad they got first.