2018 Skate Canada Rhythm Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Piper and Paul always have the most epic costumes.

I'm not sure what that dress says, but it says something :laugh:

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Piper and Paul always have the most epic costumes.

I'm not sure what that dress says, but it says something :laugh:

It screams Nana’s Apron, If Nana Pretended To Be French And That Amelie Was A Documentary.

Oh. Right. Tango.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am definitely not a hair/makeup/costume kind of fan, but even I have to admit it:

Her dress is beautiful. Different and striking.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I am definitely not a hair/makeup/costume kind of fan, but even I have to admit it:

Her dress is beautiful. Different and striking.

It’s a gorgeous dress but it doesn’t suit the programme in the slightest. Yellow tango could absolutely work, but you need a “happier” tango to sell it.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
The dance itself is a class on its own, but it has to be executed on point to get them points... Ugh, I am so mad right now...

GGFan

Record Breaker
A shame about that fall (all the teams are getting really close to boards). I think the program is constructed so well. Lots of interesting ideas and movement. If they nail it later this season it should be a showstopper. :pray:

jillredhand

Record Breaker
They hit the boards? And was that a stumble? Where are those lucky loonies now??? Did Keegan eat them all?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
While I think they did better last time (currently can't remember when), but hot damn those twizzles. And they're my faves here because of that spark, that quality that catches your eye even if you know nothing about ID. This RD shows that spark.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yeah, pattern trouble was visible even for amateur eye I would say, Carolanne was tense, no extensions, small steps, wonky edges... And then the fall. The dance is not my favourite either, too much novelty and 'trying to be hip' crammed inside with so far little attention to the substance as for movement.

What a mess. Forget a medal they are barely .01 out of last What a disappointment and what a mess. What in the world they skated this before much better. This is a huge mess and will set them back. No other teams will move pass them on the world scene. I have to say the Spanish team did well and almost beat the Russians - S/K still have so ma issues with levels. Iknow by way of attrition H and D are by far one of the top teams but they are a huge step imho below Virtue and Moir, Davis and White or PC. Really sad honestly.