2018 Worlds Short Dance Watch Party—6 AM EDT, Wednesday April 1 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Short Dance Watch Party—6 AM EDT, Wednesday April 1

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Hello everyone!

Slovak team with a dance that is VERY Barbara Fusar-Poli. I can imagine her dancing this herself.

However, not hitting any of the key points is completely inconsistent with being coached by her. She will not be pleased.

And in fact, I think this team has since retired :)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Wish I could say I have fond memories of this program, but well costume failure is the first and foremost thing I think of

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
First group to be all teams that are still competing together

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i disagree with Armenian and Ukrainian costumes with the power of thousand suns

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I had repressed all memories of Ms N's purple leg fringe.

Make it go away. Make it go away now.

:eekn:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
i disagree with Armenian and Ukrainian costumes with the power of thousand suns

Costumes are EVERYTHING in Latin. And yes I agree. That shade of pink is particularly unfortunate, and combined with sparkling silver...well, I just don’t know.

Plus, this is the year that all the men were wearing those mesh shirts with the front breastplate (as I always thought of it) Never liked those.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
how nice, Barbie Samba dance...

I had said in another thread that Marie-France knows her fashion. Of course there are exceptions to that rule... Then again, latin dances do have a way of bringing out the tacky.

I've always liked the Armenians. A reliably entertaining second/third tier team.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I think the best you can say about S/D's performance is, isn't it amazing how far they've come since then?

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
How had I forgotten that Adrian Diaz had a Guillaume Cizeron neckline with this SD

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I had said in another thread that Marie-France knows her fashion. Of course there are exceptions to that rule... Then again, latin dances do have a way of bringing out the tacky.

I've always liked the Armenians. A reliably entertaining second/third tier team.

there's tacky and there's ugly :biggrin: i think this is the latter, come on it looks like something from a pageant for children denied of their childood.:laugh:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The Disco Brits did come a long way, didn't they