2018 Worlds Short Dance Watch Party—6 AM EDT, Wednesday April 1 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Short Dance Watch Party—6 AM EDT, Wednesday April 1

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Sudden flashback to the time when I was sitting in front of the TV all day during the Olympics, I had thought that she was way too pretty for that ugly thing

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Alexandra and Maxim might have unusual costuming and what sounds like a samba version of Pink Panther, but they look like they're having a great time!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Interesting that in 2018 the ISU was still calling it a "Not Touching" step pattern and not "One Foot." It might seem unimportant, but it does tell you how scoring priorities have changed in the last two years.

Dear Lord, but I find the rhumba pattern boring. On the other hand, if you can't have matching lines in that pattern then you have real work to do.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
(presses mute) No, no more Despacito for 10 years, I had said, 8 more years to go

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It might be interesting to have a Cleavage Over the Seasons Contest between Cizeron and Spodyriev. I bet it would be close.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Snoozefest.

I mean, you really have to give it real effort to turn a latin dance into a snoozefest, but L/L found a way.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Now these two have also come a long, long way

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Wang/Liu...another example of "you've come a long way since then" program.

They were one of the teams I really wanted to see at World's because this was such a breakthrough season for them.