2015 Philadelphia Summer Championships July 15-18 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Philadelphia Summer Championships July 15-18

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for all of the updates Golden411!! It's much appreciated as I've been following this event with interest. I found it peculiar the way the updated Senior Ladies SP (last update) is actually just the total score of both the FS and the SP. For whatever reason that's the way they've labeled it on their page. :confused2:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Re Ashley Cain's SP:
It was limited by Achilles tendonitis and plantar fasciitis in her right foot, per photo #3 in the IN gallery.​

Thanks for all of the updates Golden411!! It's much appreciated as I've been following this event with interest. I found it peculiar the way the updated Senior Ladies SP (last update) is actually just the total score of both the FS and the SP. For whatever reason that's the way they've labeled it on their page. :confused2:

TBH, I didn't click on all the links.
Last I checked (hours ago), the Senior Ladies FS results had not been posted -- so maybe what you saw as "updated SP" results were intended to be posted as FS results???

For both the international and non-international events in Philly, I have seen quite a few oddities in how the webpages have been linked/structured this year. But I appreciate that they have been trying to get the results up promptly. Hope everything eventually will be straightened out.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm hoping that someone will post videos of Alexander Krasnofzhon's programs, especially his free skate which is a tribute to the 1988 Olympic "Battle of the Brians!" His costume for it is very reminiscent of Brian B'.s "Napoleon," & the music includes parts of Brian O's "The Bolt" (Shostokovich).