Medalist
107.73 for Fernandez

Raya landed 3A.

Too close to the boards with the combo.

3Lz with problematic landing. Maybe UR

Andrea82

Medalist
Montoya in full white

He already had a large lead thanks to Golden Spin's result (Raya had a terrible FS).

IIRC he outscored Raya by 25-26 points in Zagreb.

3Lz hands down
He was the planned combo. So he had to move it

Fall on 2A

Combo 3F+2T done

Raya 78.81
Montoya 67.66

Mussique

On the Ice
Link for today's Livestream: https://youtu.be/Q-QvoXeFsSY

Gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised by advanced novice in girls!! We'll have to keep an eye out for Sofía Val —that FS was definitely something, and Marian Millares also has strong content.

Dafne

Rinkside
Just watched the FS of Sofía Val - it was absolutely gorgeous! I declare myself a fan!
But her results hasn't been uploaded yet

Mussique

On the Ice
In the SP:
Sofía Val 43,26
Marian Millares 40,06
Tema Ruiz 32,66

In the FP:
Sofía Val 88,34
Marian Millares 74,21
Alba Patiño 57,09

Total Score

Sofía Val 131,60
Marian Millares 114,27
Alba Patiño 89,12

Mussique

On the Ice
Apparently Pablo García (novice, male) had a bad fall before the FS and won even being blind in one eye while performing. He's now in the hospital.
So brave!! Please take care of yourself.

Also apparently Sofía Val's score would have been enough to win Junior too. Novices are really coming strong...
Let's see how ice dance comes along!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Olivia and Adria win Nationals, but it's Sara and Kirill going to Olympics! Congrats to both teams! :cheer:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
FD Spanish Nationals :
H/K : 100.33
S/D : 98.16
S/D are the Spanish champions.
Difference between 2 teams for qualification: less than a point... Normally, H/K are going to the Olympics.

Weathergal

Medalist
Apparently Pablo García (novice, male) had a bad fall before the FS and won even being blind in one eye while performing. He's now in the hospital.
So brave!! Please take care of yourself.

Also apparently Sofía Val's score would have been enough to win Junior too. Novices are really coming strong...
Let's see how ice dance comes along!

Wait was he always blind in one eye or did that happen from the fall? :shocked:

MelDee

Final Flight
FD Spanish Nationals :
H/K : 100.33
S/D : 98.16
S/D are the Spanish champions.
Difference between 2 teams for qualification: less than a point... Normally, H/K are going to the Olympics.

Hopefully there won't be any messing around from the Spanish Fed this time, and the team going to the Olympics is selected according to the qualifying criteria they set.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Hopefully there won't be any messing around from the Spanish Fed this time, and the team going to the Olympics is selected according to the qualifying criteria they set.

Yeah, it would be totally unfair to H/K to be screwed over twice. I'd have no problem with S/D being sent to Worlds though.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker

That's my issue though. They set criterias, but I didn't forget S/D went to Skate Canada and skated well (especially the SD). If I were to look at the overall picture, the whole season, I'd sent them over H/K. Considering they are nationals champions now, it makes it even weirder (last year they weren't and were sent to worlds...).
But this is the fed criterias, so they must respect it otherwise it doesn't make any sense. They can't do that to H/K twice in a row that would be pathetic.

Mussique

On the Ice
Wait was he always blind in one eye or did that happen from the fall? :shocked:

In the fall, apparently. It was just said in passing by the commentators, apparently when he was going to the hospital he didn't even know he had won